Somewhat stupid question

StarTourist

I've noticed a lot of people have pics under their name. When I put the link to the picture I wanted in the modify profile thing (yes a URL) it showed up in the profile, but not when I post.

This could be because I can't see my own picture or...I don't know.

Thanks,

StarTourist

can't see you avatar url .. non is in your profile .. you have a link to your avatar ?

dolbyman said:
can't see you avatar url .. non is in your profile .. you have a link to your avatar ?

You really don't see the Star Tours avatar?  ;D

StarTourist said:
dajatje said:
dolbyman said:

Ok...now I see it. Ah technology, isn't it just a blast?  :D

I will tell you a secret.... This site has two profiles. One on the main site (tracker) where you put your avatar and on the forum, where you have to set it again. Somehow the avatar set on the main site is now also in the forum profile  ;D

You can have a look at your forum profile and see there are many things that can be changed  ;)

Cheers,
Dajatje

dajatje said:
StarTourist said:
dajatje said:
dolbyman said:

Ok...now I see it. Ah technology, isn't it just a blast?  :D

I will tell you a secret.... This site has two profiles. One on the main site (tracker) where you put your avatar and on the forum, where you have to set it again. Somehow the avatar set on the main site is now also in the forum profile  ;D

You can have a look at your forum profile and see there are many things that can be changed  ;)

Cheers,
Dajatje

Thanks for the tips! Wow, I think I'm actually getting the hang of this site.  ;D

Back