Not Authorized To Download

I also am "not authorized to download" yet I haven't gotten a validation email either - would you please help me? Thank you very much!

Foxxer said:
I also am "not authorized to download" yet I haven't gotten a validation email either - would you please help me? Thank you very much!

Mail is on its way.

I still need to get that email. I have waited for a long time (at least 1 yr) and have not gotten the confirmation email yet!

Mail comes through in a day or two usually.
Probably ended up in your junk folder and deleted. Some mail filters pick it up as Spam.
I'm sure they will send you a new one. If it doesn't arrive soon after they tell you it's on it's way, do post back.

keli7517 said:
I still need to get that email. I have waited for a long time (at least 1 yr) and have not gotten the confirmation email yet!

ginamck said:
Newbie here.  I did not get the email about validating.  Can someone please help?

1 year??? That is way longer than needed. Check your mailbox for a dajatje mail ;-)

Tried to register today, but then your site reminded me that I already did a year or so ago and probably never checked for a validation email.  Whoops!  May I please request another one?

rocketnumber09 said:
Tried to register today, but then your site reminded me that I already did a year or so ago and probably never checked for a validation email.  Whoops!  May I please request another one?

Of course you may request one  ;D

Hi,

Tried to sign up yesterday and never received the validation email.  Could you please send me one?  Thanks!

cmb5002 said:
Hi,

Tried to sign up yesterday and never received the validation email.  Could you please send me one?  Thanks!

An email is making its way to you. Can you also double check your spam folder? Your mail provider usually does not pose any problems.

So I was attempting to get some torrents from other people but a message keeps appearing that says "Not Authorized To Download... Sorry"

So I was wondering, How do I become authorized in order to download these audio and visual files that people uploaded...

If anybody could help me out that would be great.

Thank You

I have the same problem. Any ideas?
Thanks, Bob

liebe8363 said:
So I was attempting to get some torrents from other people but a message keeps appearing that says "Not Authorized To Download... Sorry"

So I was wondering, How do I become authorized in order to download these audio and visual files that people uploaded...

If anybody could help me out that would be great.

Thank You

I have the same problem. Any ideas?
Thanks, Bob

I sent you an email.

Hello, was wondering if I could too get another email sent to me for confirmation?  Checked spam and regular folder and it didn't show up.  Thanks in advance!  ;D

blind006 said:
Hello, was wondering if I could too get another email sent to me for confirmation?  Checked spam and regular folder and it didn't show up.  Thanks in advance!  ;D

Check your mailbox  ;D

soccermike said:
Hi, I am new and I received the email confirmation but it still says not authorized to download.

Did you follow the instructions in that email?

Hi, I haven´t received a validation email, so I can´t download anything, please help!, it´s not in the spam folder either.

alexgk24 said:
Hi, I haven´t received a validation email, so I can´t download anything, please help!, it´s not in the spam folder either.

I checked just now and only your forum account was incorrect, which I corrected. One of the other admins probably helped out already with the tracker account or you were able to download just fine.

All should be ok now.

Back