Uploading a new torrent

There's a "Members" link at the top of the page.  Click on it and then click "Userlevel" on the next page.  The top 4 names should be Administrators.

inch said:
i have the haunted mansion movie score not the cd u can buy just the music the score!

Is that score from this 2-CD set the composer, Mark Mancina, gave the studio musicians as a thank-you gift?

Attachments

• THM (Complete) Score Frontside.jpg
    THM (Complete) Score Frontside.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 3
  • THM (Complete) Score Backside.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 7
I would like to upload a vinyl recording of Iceberg Does It Live (Side 1 and Side 2 are seperate MP3 files). I know the site already has a recording of Michael Iceberg Does It Live. The comment under the torrent says recorded from vinyl unsplit as it was a live performance and is a single flacc format file. Now I may be incorrect but I have downloaded the file and enjoyed the recording but while it was Michael's 100th performance it was recorded on a 2 sided vinyl LP album; and for those that want the feel of having to flip the record over to listen to side 2 then they would enjoy my upload

If you would like me to send you the recording please PM me with instructions. The size of both MP3 files comes to 43.8MB and I have a yousendit.com account which I can use to send you the files. I will only send to a moderator or admin so they can be poted on this site.

Thanks

The reason it was made available unsplit was so that listeners could enjoy the LP as if they were there at the performance so both sides of the vinyl were joined to make it unbroken (at least that was what I was told when I uploaded it foe another member) rather than listening to a record and having to turn it over half way through.
Someone could always re-split it, I suppose. it's fairly simple to do (it would take me about 2 minutes).
MP3 files will not be of as good a quality as flac.
What bitrate have you ripped the album. ?
We do try for the best quality available here, I think so anything over 192 would probably be ok for most and we do often upload both flac and mp3 versions of a torrent. I didn't in this case as I didn't make the recording but was asked by someone like yourself to do it for them (as they were not an uploader).
I've passed your post on to the admins so you should hear from them  ;)

I completely understand and I have downloaded the the other torrent. The Live performace is also in the WDW40-Magic Kingdom torrent upload yesterday. I do not see the need for another to uploaded now.
Thanks

I would like permission from one of the Moderators to upload and share 'The Magic of Disney in Concert' which was an event I attended yesterday in Hyde Park, London.  Could somebody point me in the right direction of who I should message/email to get upload permission for this file?

Thanks so much.

Cara, UK

You could send an email to one of the site moderators. Sometimes it takes a few days fro them to get back to you. Or you could post the video on a sharing site, such as Media Fire, and have someone from this site who already has uploading privileges load it for you.

May also need to check that there are no plans to have this released on DVD as a souvenir.
Sometimes it happens.
Until then, I'd go with Chris's suggestion of a sharing site for now and hold off the upload until we know more but it's not my call.

Do try PM'ing a mod. The worst they could say would be no and they may say yes.
I would love to see it, it sounded very good.

Hi there! Can i get permission to upload an audio track i put together of all the Horizons music in it's entirety? It's mostly the tracks that have the sound booth intro. It's just over 31 minutes long and i love it!!Thanks!!

A member here has asked whether someone can seed 'Air Battle' that's one of the songs at EPCOT's Fountain of Nations. I certainly can so may I please have permission to do so? If not and in the case the song is needledrop, where can that exact track be found on the retail shelves?

Thanks

As it's already here in a torrent, they won't let you make a new one for just one track. It's quite simple to download the torrent to get it - it's only a small file. I'm sure he's already done that.

I have this video
SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS Walt Disney Ent.
NYC 12/26/2002 Live at Radio City Music Hall, New York City Pro Shot

Is it OK to upload?

I know the video you speak of. it has been out of print for over 20 years. It should be perfectly fine to upload it.

How do I go about uploading?  I have never uploaded to this site.  I have uploaded many times to other torrent sites so I am familiar with the process.  Please advise how I should proceed.

you need to send a site administrator a private message, requesting permission to be given uploading privileges.

Well, you could pass it on to an uploader (I'll take it that the video is larger than 200mb which is the maximum for most fileshare sites like mediafire) or PM an  admin and ask for your status to be upgraded to uploader. Tell them just what you have and what quality.
To find the admins, go to the index page, click members , select user level from the drop-down (no need to put in a name), select admin and a list will come up  ;)

once you have been upgraded to uploader, a new tab will appar at the top of the web site page - between "extra stats" and "members" It is not visible unless you are an uploader. The tab is called "upload" and you go there to add new torrents.

I have PM'd two different moderators and no response.  I have learned that the video I want to post was released in 1980 on VHS.  I didn't know that.  Is there a restriction on this site about posting out of print material?

the only restriction is that you cannot post material that is currently commercially available. Out of print materials that have not been re-released are totally fine. Your video will be ok to post.

There's also the fact that anything posted here should be park-related rather than just OOP Disney stuff (one exception was SirLamer's posting of Song of the South). The mods don't necessarily visit every day so leave it at least a week. They also may be discussing it between themselves and possibly checking what it is and making sure it hasn't appeared elsewhere (by that I mean parts or clips of it in another, current, video).
Trust them, they'll get back to you when they can.

I take it that it's this one
http://www.amazon.com/Disneys-Snow-White-Radio-Music/dp/B000A8410W

Look at the price !!!
I suppose it's whether or not this has anything to do with a Disney park that would be the problem.
I don't see that it has myself (other than the fact that Snow White appears there). Was the show ever performed in the parks?
Something I'd love to have but the mods decide if it's suitable for this particular site or not.

It is, I think, on Youtube in several parts. Not good quality and the sound is terrible (too loud and distorted). Is that fixable? If so, how.
Snow White Live at Radio City Music Hall (1980) Part 3 of 10

I have posted a lot of things that are not park related - My rarities collections, Fantasia by Irwin Kostal ect ect. There has been no objections, and everyone has actually been very happy to have these posted. So I do not think there is a park related only rule.

I can't really say much more apart from the fact that some items never made it here as they were not sufficiently park related. You'll have to trust me on that one.  ;)

I got my copy in a trade and it's a great transfer.  The audio and video are great.  It would be a great find for anyone interested in Disney.

We recently loaded two stage performances (audio only) that were not park related. 101 Dalmatians Christmas Special, and a Hercules Christmas Special. I think any sort of live performances weather in the parks or not could be deemed ok. Also, this could be considered the grandfather to the 2005 Disneyland live Snow White stage show, so in a round about way you could almost consider it park related, in that it would inspire a future park event. I would really love to see this uploaded, so I hope you can share it. Once the moderators have given you upload privileges, if you need any assistance, do not hesitate to ask.

It's a mods decision and I'm only stating what has happened in the past. It may well be park related seeing as it's a Snow White show. I was only pointing out that the site is supposed to be for park related items so not just anything Disney is allowed, available or not.
http://www.mousebits.com/smf/index.php?topic=7091.0 First page.
Dolbyman stopped kirky's offer of the upload of the Little Mermaid CDs last Feb for that reason. The CDs had nothing to do with the parks themselves.
I agree, I'd like a better quality version of this. I got mine from Youtube and the sound is rubbish so if it's allowed, great.

Hello. I would like to contribute with this great torrent site. I just arrive from WDW and i shoot a lots of videos. (I'm a professional videomaker). The one i would like to upload is after wishes show, when the castle got a images projection... Its a high quality image footage (one camera), using Canon T3i FullHD video mode (30p). I am rendering on 7000 Mbits MOV H264 file... I need instructions to how upload... Thank you.

You need to contact a mod and ask for uploader status. Click the member's tab on the index page and then userlevel drop down for "moderator". They may not read this particular forum that often so best to PM. Tell them the same things you told us here as the quality must be good.

I have a copy of the Making of Diagon Alley special to upload and will be trying to record and upload the new Behind the Scenes of Universal Orlando special. Can I get permission to upload?

Back