Not Authorized To Download

jamestk98 said:
i also need to validate please

We need a working email address to have the validation work properly. Please verify you have used the correct email address in your profile.

staffordjones said:
Hey!

I juts signed up and validated, but it's saying that I'm not authorized.

Can you help?

Your account looks fine to me. Are you still experiencing issues?

So, I have been here using this site for years, and suddenly I get this error message and my status is authorizing...…

I do not know what I missed, but could you please allow me to download??

Thanks
Main Street Magic

smsimmons said:
So, I have been here using this site for years, and suddenly I get this error message and my status is authorizing...…

I do not know what I missed, but could you please allow me to download??

Thanks
Main Street Magic

According to the info I can see you registered in November last year. Can you find the validation mail? Maybe it is in the spam folder.

Let me know if you get stuck and I will find a solution.

Sorry if I entered this correctly, but I too am unable to download and I gete the same error message. I've been a member for quite some time, so this caught me by surprise. Could one of you please resolve this for me?

thanks in advance.
Steve "Mainstreetmagic"

smsimmons said:
Sorry if I entered this correctly, but I too am unable to download and I gete the same error message. I've been a member for quite some time, so this caught me by surprise. Could one of you please resolve this for me?

thanks in advance.
Steve "Mainstreetmagic"

Hi Steve,

I sent you an email. Follow instructions and I will validate your account.

Dajatje

Kenji said:
<email received>

Sorry, I blame my phone..

No problem. I did however spot an issue with your account which I fixed. You can now also see all the forum posts.

I've been a member for a while, although I haven't been on here in a while, looks like I need to be validated again.  any way to get a new email?  Thanks!

mamignone said:
I've been a member for a while, although I haven't been on here in a while, looks like I need to be validated again.  any way to get a new email?  Thanks!

Is this better?

Back