How do I find a song?

mnc0114

I apologize in advance, because I know this probably isn't the right place to post this question. But I'm a newbie and I'm trying to find the Boo To You song. Could someone help me out?

Thanks!

mnc0114 said:
I apologize in advance, because I know this probably isn't the right place to post this question. But I'm a newbie and I'm trying to find the Boo To You song. Could someone help me out?

Thanks!

For starters, I fixed your member status so you will be able to see all the other forums as well.

The torrent section has a search part that will help you search for halloween  items. I doubt you will find this song, since it is available commercially (except in a video edit)

Welcome!

The "Boo to You" track that's on the MK Event Party Music CD is quite different from the "Boo to You" parade audio they had several years ago. For example, I have video from the 2004 version of the parade, also "Boo to You", but which never uses the phrase (or current CD track) anywhere in the parade lyrics. Just clarifying which "Boo to You" version you're talking about, mnc...

This was posted a while back, but it's OUTSTANDING and deserves another mention.

http://yenfai1138.wordpress.com/

Awesome version of the 2004 Boo To You that I don't think really makes the rounds enough.  Plus some other great items.

Back