I'm Sorry, but I really am confused

T

tinkertoes

I'm really a newbie. I thought this was a fairly easy thing, but I'm so very confused. Is there somewhere I can read ( and understand) how all this works? I am cluelesss. I have Bittorrent, I've got 2 downloads.
I just can't figure out what to do next. I have Windows Media Player. I've been hunting and pecking for 2 hours for my next step and can't figure it out. I hate sounding like a mindless nitwit, but in this case: The shoe definitely fits. Is this as difficult as I'm making it out be.??
:(

Once you get it set up, it's realy easy. Go to the discussion boards here
http://www.mousebits.com/index.php?page=forum. There are tutorials for everything you need to get started. If you still have problems, just ask. People here are really helpful answering any questions you might still have.

You'll need to give some more information though, such as are the torrents you have currently downloading? Let us know what Bittorrent is telling you if you are having problems with the download. Does the torrent show any active seeders? The more information you give, the better people can help.

Just read through the tutorials first and they should answer most or all of your questions.

Back