cannot seem to get the torrent to start seeding

for some reason I cannot seed the torrent...the utorrent prg isnt showing it as seeding 100%..... Ive done this before and dunno what I am doing wrong

Move whatever file is in the Torrent into the same folder as the Torrent that you downloaded at the PID screen on Mousebits.

I can't seem to find anywhere to post, so am going to stick this on here and hope for the best!

Have a friend looking for an 'official' DVD of the Disney Dreams Come True Parade that reportedly played at MK in 2007 or 2008? Anyone know if this exists?

If anyone knows, can you drop me an email at ejud2001 @ Yahoo.com?

Thanks!

:)

Jud

eJud2001 said:
I can't seem to find anywhere to post, so am going to stick this on here and hope for the best!

Have a friend looking for an 'official' DVD of the Disney Dreams Come True Parade that reportedly played at MK in 2007 or 2008? Anyone know if this exists?

If anyone knows, can you drop me an email at ejud2001 @ Yahoo.com?

Thanks!
Jud

You can post that in the Requests section.

You can post that in the Requests section.

Just tried and get that it is off limtis to me or there was an error. Note that I also had to close my Chrome and go to IE as on Chrome I can get nothing other than a blank white page. ???

Jud

Your status still shows as "validating".  You need to click on the link in the email sent to you by mousebits for verification.  Then you will be at "member" status and have access to the full forums and torrents.

If you didn't receive the email (check your spam folder, too) then PM an administrator (dajatje, dolbyman, marni1971 or TheBeets) and they should be able to adjust your status.

DisneyFanatic001 said:
Your status still shows as "validating".  You need to click on the link in the email sent to you by mousebits for verification.  Then you will be at "member" status and have access to the full forums and torrents.

If you didn't receive the email (check your spam folder, too) then PM an administrator (dajatje, dolbyman, marni1971 or TheBeets) and they should be able to adjust your status.

You could also potentially contact SirLamer (who is the kind owner of the site)

eJud2001,

I will send you an email. Follow instructions in that email and you will be alright  8)

-Dajatje

Now you're showing as a member. You can check out the requests section now.  8)

Back