Laserphonic Fantasy by martin --problem

ekmdisney

I finally got this video loaded and now it won\'t play. I have tried to play it on my windows media player...and about 25 seconds into play the video I get this:
noplay.jpg

I get the same thing on Real Player and Quick time will not even read it.

Is any one else having this problem. And if you are not...how can I fix it? Would really like to see this video.

Same Problem I also get that message and it also cause some Internet Explorer problems at times causing it to close.

I am not having the problems being described. I just played my copy from start till end without any problem using Media Player.

My copy of the file is somewhat older than the torrent up here. I am seeding the file through that torrent though.

Did you try downloading again? If that does not help, I can remove the current torrent (I\'ve got the power :D) and create a new one.

Let me know how it turns out!

Dajatje

Well, I think since I am not the only one having some troubles with the torrent. And one of us has already downloaded it twice and is getting the same problem...maybe we should go ahead and change out the torrent. The one up, must have a problem somewhere. This puppy took me quite a while to download...I would hate to have download it again only to have the same troubles.

Alright....

Made a new torrent for ya. I do not have a lot of bandwith capacity at the moment (other priorities, sorry), but it will get there....

Dajatje

Thank you!

I am working on it now. I don\'t mind it taking a while, to download. Just would really like to see this video.

Back