Torrent Section

what message are you getting when you click on the torrent tab? It may be that the site isn't seeing you as a member (it happens sometimes - a glitch of some sort). Can you see all the forums or only a couple of them? Sometime it happens that you are seen as a member in the forums but not for the entire site!
Have you tried logging out and logging in again?

I logged out and back in and when I log in it just opens the forum main page. It doesnt send me to the main page as shown above.

Wait a while, a mod will check all is OK this end. We mortals can only guess  ;)
As RocketRodsXPR suggested, it's usually a bad entry in the cache that causes this (a copy of a page that didn't load properly).
Try using this link pasted in the browser and tell us what happens.
http://www.mousebits.com/index.php?page=torrents
If that doesn't bring up an error message but cycles back to the forums again, it's the cache or a cookie that's doing it.
If it opens OK, again, it's a problem wit the cache or cookies on your PC so you may have missed one.
Which browser and OS are you using?
Also try typing in www.mousebits.com
If that opens the forum page then it's definitely cache/cookies as your PC is misreading them.
Pretty certain anyway.  :D

using the link i received this:

website cannot display the page
HTTP 500 
  Most likely causes:
•The website is under maintenance.
•The website has a programming error.

What you can try:
    Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

OK, good news is that we've seen that a few times. That message is just generated by your PC and doesn't actually mean what it says, honest (PCs have a set list of errors that they display when a certain set of circumstances are met).
Read this thread if you can.
http://www.mousebits.com/smf/index.php?topic=6567.0
It's nearly always a cookie lurking somewhere that you missed (you also need to reboot the PC by the way and, before deleting anything, log off from Mousebits and close the window (otherwise that cookie stays where it is as you are on the page)).
Keep posting, we'll sort it for you. We haven't failed yet  :D

There are a few other techie ways of confirming it's your PC but let's not go there yet although you could open up a command prompt, type in ping www.mousebits.com and see if it gets through OK. That, at least, shows the problem is not on the site and confirm it's something on the PC.
Let us know.

After i had written no dice, after doing everything we had talked about. i deleted mousebits from my favorites. rebooted, then typed in the mousebits web address.  reset my password and BAM, came right up!

Thanks again. Must have been a cookie associated with mousebits being in my favorites that somehow did not get deleted.

Thanks again!!!!

Back