Trouble Viewing the Website

Karalora

This is the first time in over a week I've been able to get the site to load. I've tried different combinations of browsers and computers at home and work. I consistently get either a blank screen or an error message under the following:

At home, using Internet Explorer (blank screen)
At home, using Google Chrome (error message)
At work, using Internet Explorer (error message--HTTP Internal Server Error 500, to be specific)

I'm currently at work and using Firefox, and so far so good, but as I can't download at work, I really need to figure out what the problem is at home and fix it. I've never had this happen before. I thought at first the website itself was down, but now that I'm looking at it, I'm not seeing any similar messages from anyone else.

Can someone please help?

OK, common problem caused by your browser cache retaining a bad copy of the page. While loading, the page hasn't fully loaded and now, each time you try to load it, the PC goes to your cache and loads the dud page - DOH!
Clear your browser cache and all should be well.
This happens a lot of times and, generally, clearing the browser cache fixes it.
If not, post back and we'll see what else we can suggest (well, post back anyway, it's good to know if something works).

Back