FLAC files...again...

I know I asked this before...but I am so confused...all I want is to be able to listen to the flac files that I downloaded in my iTunes library. And I want to put them on my iPod...I just have all of my Disney music together in my iTunes...anyways, is there anything somewhat easier I could do? Thats all I want lol

Use dbPowerAmp or another audio converter to change the FLAC files to MP3 or WAV. There\'s not much else we can help ya with.

http://members.home.nl/w.speek/flac.htm

Download FLAC Frontend and drop any FLAC files you want into it, then hit \"decode\" which will turn them into .wav files, then use Itunes to convert them to AAC or MP3...

I just downloaded the FLAC frontend and when I added files from the DL WDW Forever Project, it said \"flac.exe not found!\" what does that mean and what should I do?

princedalton said:
I actually downloaded the dmpAmp thingy or whatever its called and it worked! thank you so much! :0)

dbpoweramp is the swiss army converter for anything audio.

nowisthetime

princedalton said:
I actually downloaded the dmpAmp thingy or whatever its called and it worked! thank you so much!

Good to hear! While I love lossless audio on my computer, I still use dbPowerAmp to convert everything to 256k MP3s for my iPod. It\'s a fantastic program for batch-conversation between pretty much any format imaginable.

Back