WDW Haunted Mansion Behind the Scenes

I tried burning this ISO to DVD using Nero Burning ROM and there is no sound. I know the ISO has sound because I watched it with VLC Media Player. Has anyone else had this problem? What did everyone else use to burn it to DVD?

The audio on this DVD appears to be MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 audio. This is NOT DVD spec and therefore many standalone DVD players may not be able to play it.

I assume you\'re trying to play this on a standalone.

In order to be compatible with most DVD players, \"you\" (not you really, I mean the DVD author) should always encode audio on a DVD as PCM or AC3 audio.

There\'s not much you can do to change it without ripping it apart, converting the audio and re-assembling it. It\'s often easier to just get a DVD player that plays these non-spec DVDs.

Some of the early DVD authoring apps only had mpeg audio. I still have a few mpeg audio DVDs from those first $1000 burner and $20 blanks days :-O

Most DVD players allow you to switch the output stream in the setup menu. You usually need to switch to PCM/Dolby (not Dolby/DTS) for this type of audio to work.

Back